My 100-day review of our Endy Mattress.
I’m super pumped to jump on to chat about our Endy mattress with you all.
In September we received a King Mattress and Two King Pillows. At first, I will admit I was pretty bummed out. The mattress was a lot lower than our high profile pillowtop mattress and a lot more firm.
Basically how I classify comfort is: The bigger the puff and the more foam, the more comfort.
Our prior mattress was ultra-deep with 4″ of pillowtop. Everyone who ever slept in our bed said it was the comfiest mattress they had ever slept on. haha, I promise I am getting to my review on our Endy mattress, promise!
Well, comfort comes at a price as we woke up almost every morning with kinks and back pain.
The first week of sleeping on our Endy I’ll admit, I didn’t like it at all. It was firm and it took a lot of getting used to.
By the second week, I had a realization that I hadn’t had any back pain since getting our Endy mattress.
Call it as you will, but I think it’s funny. Here is me thinking I’m going to send this bad boy back before the trial period is over and my body is telling my otherwise.
Flash forward almost four months – and I obviously kept it and love it. 😉
So, here are my main points on why I love our Endy mattress.
- There is a 100-night trial. So if you reallllly don’t like it after that time, you can return it.
- It comes in a box to your doorstep so you don’t have to awkwardly try out beds in a retail store and have someone try to sell you something way overpriced which leads me into the next point.
- The Endy Mattress is 1/3 of the cost of other higher-end brands, which *cough cough* gave me horrible back pain.
- A 10-year warranty. Whhhhhhat?!
- Zero Motion Transfer, meaning, I can’t feel my husband get in and out of bed or roll around 100 times a night.
I also love love love how it comes with a zip cover. I will admit, I’ve only taken mine off once to wash. But it’s nice that it even has that option.
Our pillowtop had some extremely questionable stains on it and we couldn’t resell it after. Hello, baby poop.
With all that being said, I would highly recommend an Endy mattress as your next mattress. There’s really nothing to lose as you can return it if you don’t like it.. but I have a hunch you most likely won’t need to.
If interested in purchasing an Endy mattress, please use code: MORRIS50 for $50 off of any size of Endy mattress.
Disclaimer: I think it’s important to mention that I am currently in a partnership with Endy, and was given the products in this review at no cost; however, all of the opinions in this review are 100% honest and my own.